Emirates Legato Gear Lubes
SAE 90 & SAE 140
Legato Multi-Purpose GL- 5 Gear Lubricants are manufactured with high quality base stocks to provide oxidation stability for long service life. This oil is inhibited against foaming and does not contribute to corrosion or wear of yellow metals, such as brass or bronze.
This product meets API designation GL-5. It is designed for use in manual transmissions and transfer cases in on-highway trucks and off-highway equipment, which require an API GL-5 gear lubricant. It may also find use in industrial gear oil applications that call for a straight mineral oil in the SAE 50 range oil or SAE 90 viscosity weight range.
- Good oxidation and thermal stability for longer oil service life
- Improved low temperature characteristics to reduce cold start wear and promote easy start up
- High film strength to tolerate high loads
- Reduces clutch chatter (also known as judder)
- Excellent corrosion protection for differential component durability
- Excellent protection against oil seal deterioration
- Outstanding shear stability to maintain fluid viscosity and film thickness under high to severe operating conditions
- Hi Tec Bonding Technology
210 L, 20L, 5 L , 1L.
|Physical Characteristics||Test Method||Typical Values|
|SAE 90||SAE 140|
|Density @ 15 oC, Kg/L||ASTM D-4052||0.89||0.91|
|K. Viscosity @ 100oC, cSt||ASTM D-445||18.2||26.8|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D-2270||95||98|
|Flash Point, COC, oC||ASTM D-92||204||204|
|Pour Point, oC||ASTM D-97||-18||-15|
|Copper Corrosion||ASTM D - 849||1a||1a|